- Strictly Necessary Cookies: The cookies are required for the website’s functionality. They cannot be turned off.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies provide no information about the user. They send us information about the web site, such as which pages are viewed and if there are any errors. No personal data is collected, we only receive aggregate information.
- Functional Cookies: When a web site offers personalization (language, location, etc.), this information is stored in Functional cookies. When these cookies are removed, these personalization choices need to be re-selected. These cookies can also be used to offer services from other site, such as viewing videos. These cookies do not track activity on other sites. They are anonymous.
- Targeting Cookies: When our sites offer advertising, these cookies ensure the advertising is relevant. They are also used to determine how effective the advertising campaigns are. When these cookies are from 3rd Parties, they share information with the 3rd Party (typically advertisers). They may also support functionality provided by the 3rd Party.
- Social Media Cookies: The cookies are used by social media providers to build profiles of visitors. The user gets the benefit of the functionality they provide, such as interacting with the social media platform or sharing content with others on the social media platform.
To learn how to manage cookies through your browser visit https://cookiepedia.co.uk/how-to-manage-cookies.
Other ways we track the use of our content
Some of our web sites and communications use Pixels to track the use of our content. Pixels (also known as Web Beacons) will report anonymized information regarding which communications are opened and which links are clicked. This helps us keep our content relevant and engaging to our consumers.