Extend the life of your COLEMAN-MACH™ air conditioner with our new soft start kit that reduces inrush amperage up to 75% and lessens overall power consumption.
Our innovative soft start kit can be used in new Coleman-Mach air conditioners or retrofitted into existing AC units. A soft start will protect your AC by reducing start-up power surges that can trip breakers. It also lowers the overall power consumption while the AC is running providing more efficient performance with worry-free operation.
The Coleman-Mach soft start kit creates a ramped-up power draw at cycle startup for a smooth progression to running voltage thus eliminating troublesome voltage spikes. A short-cycle protection feature increases the overall life of an air conditioner with a Coleman-Mach soft start by lowering startup stress on the compressor. A continuous-learning feature in the Coleman-Mach soft start allows it to optimize a range of electrical parameters to work with varying load conditions and ensure the motor operates optimally for ambient conditions
Features and Benefits of COLEMAN-MACH Soft Start Kit
- Reduces start-up amperage up to 75%
- Fits Coleman-Mach Series 45000, 47000 and 48000 air conditioners; also fits select Dometic air conditioners
- Smoothly ramps up to operating amperages for improved performance, lowered motor heat and increased AC life expectancy
- Unibody enclosure protects unit allowing for optimal performance in a range of weather conditions
- Continuous learning feature improves overall performance with every use
- Easy install from the exterior of your coach
- No change to exterior aesthetics of AC unit
- Installation will not adversely impact the existing Coleman-Mach warranty
- 2-year limited warranty