SUBURBAN® ADVANTAGETM RV TANK WATER HEATERS
The best adventures feel like home!
Direct Spark Ignition Models
- Direct Spark Ignition (D Models)
- Direct Spark Ignition with Electric Element (DE Models)
- Direct Spark Ignition with Electric Element and 12 Volt Relay Switch (DEL Models)
- Direct Spark Ignition with Electric Element and Motor Aid (DEM Models)
Heated water attacks all metals - and that's why Suburban uses porcelain-lined, steel tanks with an anode rod to "absorb" the electrolytic action - just like your water heater at home. To understand the purpose and function of the Anode Rod, please CLICK HERE and take a moment to watch this short video.
In fact, when a Suburban Advantage porcelain-lined tank is properly maintained, tank life may double or triple its three-year limited warranty saving owners the cost of premature replacement. In addition, every Suburban Advantage tank is pressure tested twice during the manufacturing process to ensure its integrity.
To view the entire 5 Video Series on maintaining your Suburban Advantage Water Heater, please CLICK HERE.
The limit switch, reset button and on/off electric element rocker switch (if applicable) are conveniently located in a housing behind the removable outer door. The electric heat element and drain plug/anode rod are also located there. For convenience of installation, rough-in openings for Suburban water heaters are small and less likely to interfere with RV exterior design.
All Suburban Advantage tank water heaters feature:
- Convenient exterior gas line connection
- One-piece, die-formed metal control housing that protects controls from the weather
- Copolymer insulation jacket specially formed to fit the tank for additional heat retention
- Anode Rod Protection
- Porcelain Lined Steel Tank
Direct Spark Ignition
Direct Spark Ignition with Electric Element
Direct Spark Ignition with Electric Element with 12 Volt Relay Switch for Electric Element
Direct Spark Ignition, Electric Element with Motor Aid
For Suburban Advantage Tank Water Heaters
GAS APPLIANCES MUST BE INSTALLED AND/OR SERVICED BY A QUALIFIED SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Specifications Subject to Change without Notice.
For Warranty information, CLICK HERE.