GreenPac™ and GreenPac HGR™ Wall Mount Air Conditioners
The Marvair® GreenPac™ and GreenPac HGR™ (Hot Gas Reheat) air conditioners are complete, factory assembled wall-mounted systems designed to provide total comfort while meeting ventilation requirements. Optional electric heat is available on all models. Ventilation packages include either the GreenWheel® or the GreenCube® Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV). The GreenWheel ERV is a total energy wheel that can recover both sensible and latent heat with efficiencies of up to 75%. The GreenCube ERV is an enthalpy plate heat exchanger that transfers sensible and latent energies between the outgoing and incoming air streams. The use of the GreenWheel or GreenCube ERV allows compliance with ASHRAE standard for ventilation requirements while keeping operating costs to a minimum.
Three Series of GreenPac are available to Meet any Budget or Efficiency Requirements
Standard Efficiency AVPA Models:
- EER: 9.0 - 9.5
- Cooling Capacities: 3½, 4 and 5 tons (24,000 - 60,000 BTUH)
High Efficiency HVEA Models:
- EER: 10.5 - 11.75
- Cooling Capacities: 2½, 3, 3½, 4 and 5 tons (24,000 - 60,000 BTUH)
HVESA 2-Stage Compressor Models:
- IPLV: 14.0 - 16.0
- Cooling Capacities: 3, 3½, 4 and 5 tons (36,000 to 60,000 BTUH)
- 2-Stage Compressor: Matches the cooling capacity to the heat load for better comfort for pupils and teachers
GreenPac HGR™ Air Conditioners
In addition to the factory installed GreenWheel® ERV or the GreenCube ERV, the GreenPac HGR air conditioners have a Hot Gas Reheat coil. The HGR coil permits dehumidification of the fresh and return air without overcooling the classroom. The operation of the HGR coil is controlled by a humidity controller or BAS. For optimum control of indoor humidity levels, we recommend the use of the either the GreenWheel or GreenCube ERV in combination with the Hot Gas Reheat coil.
Safety Listed and Energy Certified
All GreenPac and GreenPac HGR air conditioners are built to UL standard 1995, latest edition and CAN/CSA C22, No. 236-5, 2nd edition. For energy efficiency and performance, the units are tested and rated in accordance with the current ANSI/AHRI (Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute) standard 390 (Single Package Vertical Air Conditoners) All units meet or exceed the efficiency requirements of ANSI/ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1.2010. The GreenPac & GreenPac HGR air conditioners are commercial units and are not intended for use in residential applications.
- High efficiency compressor
- Lanced fins and rifled tubing on many indoor and outdoor coils
- Two-speed indoor blower motor
Ease of Installation
- Sloped top with flashing eliminates need of rainhood
- Built-in full length mounting flanges facilitate installation and minimizes chance of water leaks
- Factory installed disconnect all 208/230v. and 460v. units
- High and low pressure switches with lockout relay protect refrigerant circuit.
- Time delay/anti-short cycle timer and low ambient control
- Copper tube, aluminum fin evaporator and condenser coils
- Optional factory-installed heaters on discharge side of evaporator coil
- Prepainted neutral beige polyester finish over primed G-60 galvanized steel for maximum cabinet life (Other finishes are available)
For detailed specifications, performance, and efficiency information, download the Product Data Sheet from the document list on this page.