WalPac A/C 9 Standard Efficiency Wall Mount Air Conditioners
The Eubank® WalPac A/C 9 air conditioner is a vertical, wall mounted, cost effective air conditioner with an EER of 9.0 - 9.5 and is designed for a variety of building types and applications. The unit is manufactured in eight sizes from 1 to 5 tons. Electric heat may be field or factory installed. Disconnects are standard on all units including the 460v. models. Accessories include a full range of grilles and thermostats. Cabinet color choices are the standard Eubank Mesa Tan, White, and Grey. Built-in mounting flanges simplify installation. The sloped top eliminates the need for a rainhood.
Outside Air for Ventilation or Free Cooling
A full range of accessories and options allows the WalPac A/C 9 air conditioners to be optimized for each application. For classrooms, a complete range of ventilation options are available to meet the fresh air requirements of the ASHRAE 62 standard. To insure proper operation and optimum performance, all outside air ventilation packages are non-removable and factory installed.
The introduction of outside air can cause humidity levels to rise to unacceptable levels. To reduce humidity, WalPac A/C 9 air conditioners can be ordered with electric resistance reheat.
Safety Listed & Energy Certified
All WalPac A/C 9 air conditioners are built to UL standard 1995, 4th edition and CAN/CSA C22.2, No. 236-11. For energy efficiency and performance, the units are tested and rated in accordance to the ANSI/ARI (Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute) Standard 390- 2003 (Single Package Vertical Units). All AVPA units meet or exceed the efficiency requirements of ANSI/ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1.2007.
WalPac A/C 9 air conditioners are commercial units and are not intended for use in residential applications.
Ease of Installation
- Factory installed disconnect may eliminate need of outside disconnect.
- Built-in mounting flanges eliminate need for side brackets.
- Sloped top sheds water and minimizes chance of water leaks.Designed for installation in a modular builder's facility.
- Single Point Power Entry complies with latest edition of U.L. Standard 1995.
Attractive and Built for Long Term Operation
- Choice of colors - Mesa Tan, White or Grey.
- Decorative coil guard.
- High efficiency compressors provide reliable and quiet operation.
Ease of Service
- Service access valves.
- All components accessible for field service.
- Nationwide network of service centers.
- Twin blowers sized to accept full duct system.
- High and low refrigerant switches
- High density, foil backed insulation complies with codes that require a cleanable surface for the indoor air path.